Nothing supersedes love for food. A generous spread on the table can mellow most waspish of the souls. This benign gastronomy ploy starts in the kitchen with the best of the cutlery to let the masterful hands to quail taste buds of foodies.
The most potent tool in creating ‘food art’ is a knife which lets your hand and head run-wild with culinary ideas! Chop, cube, dice, slice, and more; you can do whatever the artist in you is bent on doing today.
But with so many names and variety of knives to addle your brains, which should be your “go-to” brand no matter whether you are a novice or a well seasoned chef?
Don’t sweat it people! We are here with a quick take on one of the finest chef’s tools, Shun Premier Santoku Knife 7 Inch which offers laser sharp precision and unparalleled performance in the kitchen. So let’s get it on then-
What the product is?
From the land of rising sun comes Shun Premier Santoku Knife, 7 Inch which is a hand-forged kitchen tool incorporating VG10 steel and stainless Damascus to offer unbelievable stability and precision.
Kasumi Method of knife making has been revered for centuries and this is used to carve this knife. Just to put this in perspective and let you know how incredible this technique is and hence this piece of cutlery from shun knives set is Hamon line, a insignia akin to samurai swords embellish this beautiful blade.
This is sharpest knife out of the box boosting of 16-degree angle giving your knife skills a pretty sharp edge! To add to the artistic value and functionality facet of this blade is Pakkawood handles offering comfortable grip no matter what kind of food you are working with.
Who it is for?
Shun Premier Santoku Knife 7 Inch is a perfect executor of troika of prep-cooking namely, slicing, dicing and mincing. If you like to breeze through the prep session, this knife is for you. If you like to be a culinary conjuror and want to showcase some really mad skills on the plates, this knife is your bag full of tricks.
Sturdy, sharp and time proof, this knife needs to be on your kitchen top if you really enjoy cooking food which is as artistically pleasing as it is aurally.
What are the key features and benefits?
When it comes to the features of Shun Premier Santoku Knife 7 Inch, there is no room for being humble!
Check this list of features:
- This knife’s blade core is made from high carbon VG-10 which lets it hold its sharp edges for years.
- Rockwell hardness rating of 60-61 elicits the fact how reliable this blade is when it comes to serious cooking.
- 16-degree angle of Blade makes it the sharpest knife out of the box and let it surpass its European counterparts’ performance with ease.
- Damascus stainless steel as aegis, this knife in Shun Knives Set or otherwise gets more strength and flexibility and becomes corrosion-resistant and easy to maintain.
- Hammered finish helps in reduce drag.
- Pakkawood handles gives a comfortable grip for long cooking sessions.
- Last but not the least is its limited lifetime warranty making your apprehension related to this purchase disappear in thin air.
Despite the fact that thousands of websites are replete with positive review about Shun Premier Santoku Knife 7 Inch, we did find some minor chinks in its ‘armour’.
Some users found this knife to be more artistically inclined than functionally driven. In some remote cases, this blade didn’t perform well with hard food and resulted in chipped edges, though was replaced by the company without any cost.
Gauging the upsides and downsides of Shun Premier Santoku Knife 7 Inch, it can be said without any doubt that this is a blade you don’t want to overlook if you want something that works with you and for you.
Trackback from your site.