It’s a smoker! It’s a grill! It’s jumbo! The name is very transparent. It’s not hiding much at all.
Best ways to thicken
Grab these compiled tricks to get that desired sauce consistency, not just for your pasta, but also for your dessert and get a bonus content that you will surely love!
It’s a versatile charcoal cooker that takes up a lot of backyard space, but it is a mighty beast. Dads, Uncles, and Grandpas alike will gather at your door and argue around your grill during parties about how long you should grill your burgers or smoke your brisket, all the while complimenting on your new beautiful combination grill.
Who is the Medina River Grill for?
It is a combo grill made for charcoal enthusiasts and barbecue lovers of all types. If you love to grill feasts for your loved ones, be the grill master at back yard events, or experiment with charcoal grilling and smoking, then the Medina River Outdoor 67 Jumbo Smoker/Grill Combo was made for you.
Whew. That’s a mouthful.
What Are Its Features and Benefits?
The Medina River Jumbo Grill has a nice hardy list of features. It’s a nice simple grill. It does two things, and it does them with good old classic charcoal.
That doesn’t mean it can’t offer you a little more, though. It gives you a ton of grilling space. It’s a hefty piece of equipment, but it’s quality, and according to reviews online, it’s pretty good at what it does.
- Grill size 40″ by 20.”
- Fire Box 20” by 20”
- Grill as a Whole is 78” by 34” by 81”
- Weighs 254 pounds
- Made of 14 Gauge Steel
- Banded Doors and Damper on the Flute
- Steel Wheels and Folding Handle
- Storage Shelf and Working Apron
- Grilling Grates in the Fire Box lets you grill while smoking
- Charcoal grates in the smoking chamber as well
Does It Have Any Drawbacks?
Of course, even the most perfect piece of grilling paradise is going to have a drawback or two, especially if you’re reading reviews online. Customers love to point out flaws.
So let’s do that now!
We’ve gone through a multitude of reviews online to see what people thought of their Medina River Combo grills.
There were really only two complaints:
- One customer said he was sad when he realized that while inserting the grills during initial installation, this grill does not have a tab or position bar. Poor guy.
- Multiple customers seem to have received damaged goods due to poor handling, but those of them who purchased from Amazon seemed to have good experiences getting their grills replaced with no troubles. It was the most consistent complaint. Customers who gave the grill low star ratings had received damaged goods but didn’t bother to follow up with customer service for replacements.
Advantages of the Medina River Grill:
What is the difference between the previously discussed “benefits” and the following list of “advantages?” We talked about the main features of the grill earlier on, and why those features made the grill just lovely all on its own.
Now we’re going to talk about why this grill is better than other grills:
- Tight Fitting Doors and Banded Ash Door
allowed better airflow control with the Ash Door Baffel and the Exhaust Stack Flute
- Quick Assembly
- One reviewer said it took him about 25 minutes to put the whole thing together easily
- The instructions are easy to follow
- Smokebox easily gets up to temperature
One customer said he got it up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit without any real effort.
- Another reviewer said it keeps heat well and cooks evenly, while another said it is very responsive to heat adjustments. One customer in the United States said the first time they used the grill all night was in a rainstorm, and it helps up great!
- Other customers reported that it’s sturdy and well-made, and the packaging is also high-quality. The Medina River Combo Grill comes at a much higher quality than those sold at department stores.
- And an exceptional amount of grill space, which makes this grill perfect for parties and large gatherings.
The Bottom Line
It turns out, after reading too many online reviews to count, that this grill has a huge pro to con ratio. That’s amazing. It’s got a lot of low ratings all over the place because delivery men like to be rough with it, but that’s about the only reason. It’s a high-quality grill, and people love barbecuing and smoking with it!
If you need a little more convincing, you can check it’s placement in this Top Best 6 Grill Smokers list. Happy grilling!