Last Update Jan 2018 The Weber Spirit E 310 gas grill is a natural gas powered grill that comes from the makers of some of the best BBQs on the planet.
We have checked out numerous Weber Spirit 310 reviews online and have put together this review to look at the pros and cons of this product.
What is a Weber Spirit E 310?
It is a natural gas powered grill that operates from a natural grill connection plumbed into your deck or backyard. The grill comes with a hose that needs to be connected to the supply, and you are ready to grill.
This grill offers a total cooking area of 529 square inches, which includes 424 square inches of cooking area and 105-square inch warming area. This means, the cooking area is large enough to accommodate enough food for 4-6 people.
The Weber Spirit Grill comes with 3 stainless steel burners that provide 32,000 BTU-per-hour input. It is designed to offer even heat and high performance. The cooking grates and flavouriser bars are porcelain enamelled and made of high quality stainless steel. They sizzle and smoke when the juices drip down, and this gives an amazing smoky flavour to the food.
It comes with two foldable steel tables on the sides that offer you convenient space for prep work and for keeping stuff. The Weber Spirit E310 features an electronic Crossover ignition system that starts quickly at the push of a button. It also comes with a front mounted thermometer.
Who the Weber Grill is for
The Weber E310 Gas Grill is for anyone who is looking for an efficient and convenient method to grill. It offers you great control over the temperatures and cooks food evenly.
This grill is for those homes where natural gas line is plumbed, or where it can be plumbed. Without a natural gas connection line this grill will not work.
Considering its size and the amount of food this grill can accommodate it is ideal for couples and small families.
What are the key features and benefits ?
- It offers plenty of grilling space. 529 sq. in. of total cooking area; 424 sq in of primary cooking area and 105 sq in of warming rack area
- Porcelain enamelled, stainless steel cooking grates enable even cooking. Angled flavouriser bars sizzle up as cooking juices fall on them, and render great flavour to the food
- The Weber Spirit E 310 comes with 3 stainless steel burners with 32,000 BTU-per-hour input
- Electronic crossover ignition system promises quick and reliable start up
- It features a front mounted thermometer, which makes temperature control simple
- The grill comes with a 10 meter hose for natural gas supply connection
- Front and back swivel casters allow easy manoeuvrability
Are there any drawbacks ?
We went through a number of Weber Spirit 310 reviews and came across 2 drawbacks.
- It can be used only in homes that have natural gas plumbed on deck or patio.
- Size – it is good for couples and small gatherings – a bigger party would need a bigger grill.
If you are looking for a smaller grill and your house has natural gas plumbed, then the weber spirit grill is ideal for you. It is a highly efficient and effective grill.
It may seem a little pricey to some, but considering the features and functionality, the price is quite well deserved. To save money, you can buy this grill on Amazon.
Trackback from your site.