Last Updated Aug 2019 – Reading this Duxtop Induction Cookware review is a must for homeowners who have an induction type of stove. Since induction stoves require specific types of cookware, it is essential that you have the right cookware that is compatible with it.
This ensures that will be able to cook your food and recipes perfectly without damaging your equipment. For homeowners who are looking for the right induction cookware, the Duxtop induction cookware is a great choice. The Duxtop brand has a wide array of cookware that is perfect for induction stoves as well as other types of stoves so you can use them however you want with ease.
In this article, we will provide an in-depth review so you can better see how this type of cookware will fit your kitchen needs.
Who Makes Duxtop Cookware?
Duxtop cookware is not a brand that you will often find easily. This line of cookware is made by the Secura Company which primarily manufactures induction cooktops. Because of this, one can guarantee that having a Duxtop cookware will work great for all your cooking needs if you have an induction stove.
While this brand of cookware is made with induction cooking in mind, there are numerous reviews that show how homeowners are able to use their Duxtop cookware with electric and gas stoves or ovens with ease as well. As such, having a Duxtop will provide you the versatility with whatever type of stove that you may have at home.
The Best Duxtop Induction Cookware Set
Having the right type of cookware ensures that you can cook your meals and dishes properly and better with your induction stove. While there are numerous stainless steel cookwares out on the market, the Duxtop cookware has an edge over them because it is designed and manufactured by the same company that makes induction cooktops.
With this, you will have the guarantee and assurance that your cookware is made only of the best and highest quality materials that will make cooking easier.
For homeowners, having the right Duxtop cookware set will surely be a great addition to your kitchen so you can cook whatever type of dish you have in mind.
The Duxtop Whole-Clad Tri-Ply 10 piece set is a type of induction cookware that will provide you all the cookware that you need for various types of cooking needs.
It has a tri-ply layer of aluminum core in between magnetic stainless steel layers that promote better and even distribution of heat all throughout the pots and pans including their walls. This ensures that there will be no hotspots in specific areas of the cookware that can lead to burning while other areas of your dishes haven’t been cooked yet.
This cookware set also features handles that have the perfect grip and stay cool even when cooking so you can easily grip them without hurting yourself. While the Duxtop Whole-Clad Tri-Ply 10 piece set is made especially for induction cooking, it can also be used on gas stoves, electric stoves, ovens, and halogen cooktops. As such, not only will this 10-piece cookware set provide you with all the versatility that you need, it also looks great and can easily be maintained.
- 10-piece set includes two frying pans, a sauté pan, two saucepans, a saucepot, and four lids
- The whole clad tri-ply stainless steel material ensures that heat is evenly distributed so your dishes are cooked evenly on all sides
- Whole clad material bonding ensures durability and longevity so you can use this cookware for a long period of time
- Features an aluminum core in between magnetic stainless steel layers that are perfect for induction cooking
- Can be used for gas stoves, electric stoves, and halogen cooktops
- Prevents hot spots from forming on certain areas of the cookware to prevent burning food
- Comes with stainless steel “perfect grip” handles that stay cool while cooking
- Oven safe from up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit
- Freezer safe so you can directly use it store food
The Duxtop Professional 17 piece Stainless Steel Induction Cookware Set with Impact-bonded Technology includes all the cookware that you will need for your home. Each piece of cookware in this set has an impact friction bonding feature that evenly spreads the tri-ply aluminum disk all throughout the pan to prevent hotspots.
This ensures that your food will be cooked evenly without having burns on specific areas. It has ergonomically shaped handles that have anti-slip and riveted features for better handling while cooking.
To make cooking and watching over your dishes easier, the Duxtop Professional 17 piece comes with tempered glass lids. This way, you can keep the lids closed while still being able to see your food cooking. Lastly, while this cookware set is specially designed for induction cooktops, it can be used for cooking on gas stoves, electric stoves, and even your ovens.
- Made with 18/10 high-quality stainless steel impact-bonded aluminum encapsulated bottom for durability and longevity
- Features ergonomic handles that have anti-slip and riveted finish for better grip and handling
- Can be used for all stoves and cooktops like infrared, gas, induction, and electric
- Can be used in the oven for up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Freezer safe for easier storage
- Comes with tempered glass lids for easier monitoring of your dishes while cooking
- Includes 2 saucepans, 2 fry pans, casserole, stockpot, sauté pan, boiler basket, steam basket, and 3 kitchen tools
Other Duxtop Cookware Pieces that are Perfect for Your Home
While the two Duxtop cookware sets listed above already contains all the essential pieces that you will need for your kitchen, there are other cookware pieces that you can purchase separately.
Having these additional cookware pieces can make your cooking experience even better since you will have the right pot or pan for every use.
Cooking soups, casseroles, and stews entail that you have the right pot that is wide enough for the ingredients to blend and simmer together perfectly. With this, the Duxtop 4.2 Casserole is the right cookware that you should have for your home since it has an 18/10 commercial grade stainless steel material that makes it durable and longer-lasting.
The aluminum encapsulated bottom ensures that heat is evenly distributed all throughout this casserole pot so your food will not get burnt and will be cooked evenly. This way, you can let your stews and casseroles simmer for a long time without fear of burning your ingredients near the bottom part of the pan.
· Made of 18/10 stainless steel material with an impact-bonded aluminum encapsulated bottom for even distribution of heat
- Durable and easy to clean and maintain
- Suitable with gas stoves, electric stoves, and induction cooktops
- Can be used in the oven for up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Comes with a lid that perfectly fits the casserole
- Has an ergonomically shaped handle with rivets and anti-slip finish for better grip and handling while cooking
- Has a 4,2-quart capacity for cooking stews, soups, and casseroles
When it comes to frying food like meat and fishes, using the wrong frying pan will not only burn your food but it can really affect the flavor as well. With this, you should only have the right frying pan that you can use for your induction cooktop as well as gas stoves and electric stoves.
The Duxtop Professional Stainless Steel 10” Fry pan is perfect for all your frying needs at home—whether you want to cook steak or fish. Made of 18/10 stainless steel and impact-bonded aluminum bottom, your meat, and other dishes will be cooked evenly and thoroughly without burning them.
- Features a wide 10-inch pan that is great for cooking steaks and fishes
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel material and impact-bonded aluminum bottom that evenly distributes heat all throughout the pan
- Has an anti-slip handle that is ergonomically shaped with rivets for better grip while cooking
- Suitable for all types of cooktops including induction cooktop, gas stoves, and electric stove
- Can be used for oven cooking up to 500-degrees Fahrenheit
These reviews clearly show that having the right cookware will give you numerous benefits when it comes to cooking especially if you have an induction countertop. They are made of 18/10 stainless steel material that evenly spreads out heat all throughout your pots and pans so you can have beautifully cooked dishes that are cooked from all sides.
If you have an induction cooktop, the Duxtop cookware is perfect for you since it is specially designed to work with this type of cooktop. Not only this, you will also be able to use your Duxtop cookware with other types of stoves like gas or electric. For homeowners who want a durable multi-purpose cookware, the Duxtop brand is what you should have for your home.