Seriously good cooking starts with seriously good cookware. While you might choose the best ingredients and follow the most nutritious recipes, you won’t get far without the right pots and pans to cook them in!
Best ways to thicken
Grab these compiled tricks to get that desired sauce consistency, not just for your pasta, but also for your dessert and get a bonus content that you will surely love!
The Lagostina Axia combines a number of excellent qualities to look for when choosing a cookware set that will cook consistently, require little maintenance, and last for many years. Let’s get to know more about this cooking set through this extensive Lagostina Axia review.
Who Is the Lagostina Axia for?
Lagostina is an Italian company which has been producing cookware for over a century. If you value craftsmanship and quality at an affordable price, then this cookware set is for you.
The diverse models in this cookware set will allow you to cook for a large variety of occasions, and the specialized materials used ensure a consistent quality delivered by these long-lasting kitchen companions.
What Are Its Features and Benefits?
The Lagostina Axia cooks—and it does so spectacularly. This is made possible by the features Lagostina has incorporated into its design, which makes this set ideal for use in any kitchen.
The Lagostina Axia boasts the following:
- Comes with premium stainless steel interior and a heat-radiating thick aluminum core. It has a satin-finish exterior.
- Premium non-stick ceramic interior which is PFOA and PTFE free.
- Comes with stay-cool handles, which are super comfortable and built for stability and strength, so you will be able to use it for a longer period of time.
- Induction cooktop compatible.
- Dishwasher and oven safe.
- Lifetime warranty.
Does It Have Any Drawbacks?
Of course, no single cookware set can do everything!
After going through a plethora of reviews, we’ve concluded that the Lagostina Q552SA64’s biggest faults are as follows:
- Does not tolerate high heat for long periods. While its outer components are stainless steel, the set has a non-stick coating on the interior. This means that while it is certainly able to handle the heat better than ordinary non-stick sets, you shouldn’t use it with high temperatures for long durations as that will damage the coating.
- Shouldn’t be used with metal utensils. The cookware set should not be used with metal utensils. These may scratch or damage the ceramic coating of the set. Nylon or wood is better for the longevity of this particular set.
- Less long-lasting. While the composite materials this set is made from provide a host of advantages, ceramic doesn’t last as long as pure stainless steel.
Advantages of the Lagostina Axia
We have outlined the features that come with this cookware set. Now, we will size them up against other sets and tell you why this set in particular stands out to us.
- The pieces in this set have a stainless-steel exterior which provides excellent strength, along with a non-stick ceramic interior that will not degrade from reacting with food or cleaning.
- Non-food reactive. Ceramic is completely natural and will not leave any harmful substances in your food. It also does not contain poisonous materials, such as lead and cadmium, which are often found in low-tier cookware.
- Even heating. The aluminum core will ensure good heat conductivity from the steel exterior and the ceramic interior evenly distributes the heat. The pots and pans will heat adequately, and there won’t be hot and cold spots, which will ensure more consistent cooking.
- Diverse models. The variety of pots and pans combined in this set allows you to cook a huge number of different dishes from a fried egg to bearnaise sauce. Furthermore, every piece is entirely oven safe.
- Easy to clean. I can already hear you breathing a sigh of relief! This cookware set is completely dishwasher compatible, but if you’re washing by hand, the stainless-steel exterior can be easily scoured to remove burns and marks, and the interior is a cinch to clean, given the quality of the non-stick!
- Low maintenance. Unlike Teflon or cast-iron cookware, the composition of this set means that it requires little to no maintenance, so no seasoning or special treatments required!
After examining a huge number of online reviews, we can only agree that the Lagostina Axia has a ton of benefits which make it an asset in the kitchen of the everyday cook or the gourmet enthusiast! I hope you enjoyed this Lagostina Axia review.
There’s a reason this company has been in business for more than a hundred years, and reviews such as this one maintain that this set contains some of Lagostina’s best.
You might be interested in: ” The Best Lagostina Cookware: Top 4 Pots and Pans Review “