A Cordon bleu company! With a formidable legacy of over 180 years, Mauviel, a France based company, is a synonym for inimitable product quality which lasts for ages giving unparalleled performance with everyday use.
Mr. Ernest Mauviel laid the foundation stone of this company in the year 1830 in a Normandy village called Villedieu-les-Poêles. Decades into its operation and this company has shaped itself into a Mecca of the highest level of technology and uncompromisablecanons to churn out some of the best cookware in the world- Mauviel Cookware sets.
Best ways to thicken
Grab these compiled tricks to get that desired sauce consistency, not just for your pasta, but also for your dessert and get a bonus content that you will surely love!
The upshot of these years of hard work is smiles on the faces of millions of customers who experience and live cooking and know what is best for their kitchens.
You must be wondering how we can say that. Itseems more of a braggadocio’s propaganda rather than a straight-from-the-heart view! Well thousands of Mauviel Cookware Reviews on hundreds of websites can’t lie. Millions of satisfied customerscan’t be wrong when they swear by Mauviel Cookware sets. Still you have your doubts?
Here is our take of what this company offers and what makes it a prime choice for people who want the best kitchenware to jazz up their cooking –
The whole nine yards- The rich legacy of this company is attributed mainly to the array of products and product materialit offers. Here are some of the most common materials it uses to craft the best of pans, pots and everything that the term cookware is associated with-
- Copper and stainless steel collection-With90% copper and 10% stainless steel, be it amateur or the seasoned chef, cooking crazed people get uniform heating for prolonged cooking sessions.
- Classic Copper – Catnip for Mauviel, these Mauviel Cookware sets are more like beautiful pieces of art than a pot or a pan. High on quality and unsurpassable when it comes to performance, a must have for your kitchen if you love and live food!
- Copper and stainless steel miniature collection- Taking care of the finest and usually ignored components in their range. The MauvielM’minis complement Copper Pots Pans Sets perfectly.
- Five layers of stainless steel cookware- Thinkof blazing factual heating with uniformity round the edges. Think MauvielM’cook! A definitive spice to add to your pleasure of cooking.
- Induction Aluminium collection- M’Stone2 Mauviel Cookware sets are perfect companions for people who like to keep to keep it real. Black anodized Aluminium, induction bottom and non-stick surfaces let you cook with bare minimum oil keeping your waist in check.
- Pastry &bakeware- The pleasure of desserts can goad anyone to commit the sin of gluttony! So this company thought, why not make this sin a tad more diabolic with M’passion. A steal for patisserie junkies!
- Black steel cookware- A Modern take on the cast iron fry pan, Black steel Mauviel Cookware sets offer superior heating and lets you cook food that will appease your palate.
( You might be interested to know the Best copper cookware )
You get everything under these categories; from Copper Pots Pans Sets to bowls, racks and accessories. Just to make it a bit easier for you and to give you a jumpstart, we added a Mauviel Cookware Review below. Take a look-
Serious pot and pan eye candy, the MauvielM’Heritage Copper 150s 6400.04 10-Piece Set boasts of:
- Uniform heating to give you a perfect temperature.
- Stainless steel interior
- Cast stainless steel handles to keep your hands safe while you are working with them on gas or in the oven.
- Lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing defects.