Pocket knives are not only now a fashion accessory, they also serve as a useful tool hence getting the perfect one is a necessity – try a Deejo.
Customize Your Deejo Pocket Knife To Look Just Like Your Kitchen
We all might not have a pocket knife but thing is, we’ve at one point in our lives thought of having one. Since you’re reading this right now, it means you’ll definitely like to own one. Luckily, this is the best time for you to make that pocket knife dream come through by purchasing a deejo pocket knife.
If you are planning of replacing your old knife, then deejo pocket knife is still right for you. This knife is the perfect balanced blend of aesthetic and usefulness. A pretty usable knife.
Why Deejo Pocket Knife?
The deejo pocket knife is not like your average pocket knife. It’s got style, aesthetic beauty, usefulness, and it can come customized to your taste. And as a bonus, it gives you a really smooth edge. When looking for the right pocket knife for yourself, features such as the blade, the ease of it being foldable, the color (and material) of the handle, and the weight of the knife are the very most important features to watch out for.
And that’s what the Deejo brand is all about.
Deejo brand allows you plan how these features should be by making their pocket knives customizable. An extra feature of this brand is that being customizable, you can get it tatooed and also you can ask for an engrave on the handle – what is written is totally up to you and no one else. The Deejo pocket knife isn’t just a brand knife, not when it’s customised by you, it is your knife. And it can look just like your kitchen.
- The blade: This is like the first and most important thing to look out for in any knife, pocket knife or not. Especially if you plan to use it for your kitchen emergencies. Trust me, pocket knives are lifesavers when you’re not home and you need to slice up a fruit or to cut your meat (when you’re in a restaurant whose steak knife have a dull blade).
So what makes a deejo blade stands out?
As you already know, it’s sharp enough for any purpose. You have control over the blade’s finishing which you can have in grey titanium, black titanium or mirror. Also on the blade, you can have the brand tattoo on your blade.
The brand itself helps with this (just in case you have no idea what the perfect tattoo will be) as they have over 60 illustrations ready for you to choose from. In making your knife look very much like your kitchen, pick an illustration or tattoo that reflects your kitchen. With a tattoo that reflects and reminds you of your kitchen, your knife pretty much does look like your kitchen. It’s kind of like walking around with your kitchen in your pocket. Lol.
- Is it easy to fold: Do not get it if you can’t fold it. It’s that simple, if you have to wrestle with it before folding it up, then you might as well ditch it. But with deejo, you can fold it up. It’s super easy to do and even fun.
- The handle: Deciding on the colour and material of the handle can be pretty tough, except you put into consideration that you want your knife to look like your kitchen. In that case, picking the color of your kitchen for the handle is the way to go. As for picking between wood and carbon fiber for the material of the handle, go with what works best for you. Oh, don’t forget to make an engrave on the handle.
- The weight: This also depends on you and the materials you choose. The pocket knife could be ultra-light or just light. Your choice.
- Longlasting: Some of us do get attached to our knives especially if it was a gift, for example a father’s day gift from a child to the father. And for such attachment, replacing it is almost always never an option. That’s why a longlasting knife like Deejo is perfect. Moreover, with your Deejo knife sharpener, you can be sure that your blade will always remain sharp and your tattoo intact. The sharpener doesn’t hurt your tattoo.
Is Buying A Pocket Knife Wasteful?
It’s easy to talk about owning a pocket knife, well, because it’s sort of a fashion statement and also because it portrays you as being able to defend yourself. Though they’re most times synonymous with a weapon, it doesn’t have to be a weapon if you don’t want it to. They are pretty versatile as they have over a 100 uses.
So it doesn’t just have to be a fashion accessory or a weapon, you could use it for the following:
- Cutting up fruits: I’ll rather slice my fruits than take bites of it and thus, while I was young, I walked around with a table knife (didn’t have a pocket knife then). Every single time I brought out the knife to cut a fruit, I felt really good. If you’re like me, a Deejo will make you feel even better.
- Picking out food from your teeth: Food (especially popcorn and meat) get stuck in our teeth very frequently, and getting them out is only tough when you don’t have a pocket knife. You can also use it to pick up pieces of food.
- For cutting meat: If you ever end up with a dull knife in a restaurant, you’ll value your Deejo more.
- For zesting your citrus fruits. If you don’t have a zester, just use your pocket knife.
- You can use it to open a can or a bottle of wine, however, this requires you to be careful and a little bit skilled.
- Gutting and filleting fish: Instead of your filleting knife, you can use a pocket knife to both gut the fish (usually a small fish) and fillet the fish. Not so easy to do but if you’re no where near a filleting knife, then this is your best bet.
- You can also use it to spread toppings over food, and to peel potatoes without a peeler. Got any more kitchen related use, share with your fellow knife users.
A Deejo For Father’s Day
As father’s day slowly approaches, getting a perfect gift for your father is definitely not as easy as getting one for your mother. This year’s father’s day should be different, all you have to do is get a custom made Deejo for your father and watch his love increase exponentially for you.
Deejo’s online platform, MyDeejo is just one step away, waiting patiently for you to come order the perfect Father’s day present. Definitely, it needs to be tattooed and engraved. Without these two features, it won’t exactly be perfect. Make the tattoo about something he deeply cares about and the engrave, of course, you already know what to write.
After designing how your perfect present should look like. Watch and wait as Deejo uses her advanced 3D technology to make your perfect design the perfect gift to make a truly wonderful father happy.
Get yourself a Deejo pocket knife that looks like your kitchen or at least reflects it. It’s also not all about you or your kitchen, it can also be about your father. Make Father’s day exciting and different by gifting a Deejo to your father. Deejo is not only beautifully made to your customisation orders, it serves well as a useful kitchen emergency tool.