Mukbang is a trend that is all the rage on YouTube. It is when the host interacts with the live audience while eating food. One such mukbanger who has gained a lot of popularity, is Blove, who quickly gained a massive following through eating.
Best ways to thicken
Grab these compiled tricks to get that desired sauce consistency, not just for your pasta, but also for your dessert and get a bonus content that you will surely love!
I know! Dream job, right? Anyway, one of Blove’s most iconic claims to fame was her Smackalicious seafood sauce. That quickly gained traction and resonated with her online followers. Blove says that the fame she got was unprecedented, and it started with a small YouTube channel in 2021, which blew up into the community that we know today.
She was kind enough to share her smackalicious seafood recipe with instruction on her YouTube channel, but let’s be real. It’s tough to follow a video when cooking, which is why we decided to note it down for you.
Ingredients for Blove’s Sauce Recipe
Okay, that’s enough stalling. I know you’re getting restless. Let’s get to it. Collect the following items and come back to this page.
- 1 Tbs Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbs Minced Ginger
- 1 Tbs White Pepper or Black Pepper
- 1 Tbs Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tbs Cajun Spice Mix
- 1 Tbs Lemon Pepper
- 1 Tbs Onion Powder
- 1 Tbs Paprika
- 1 Tbs Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 Tbs Oregano
- 1 Tbs Chili Powder
- 2 Tbs Old Bay seasoning
- 4 sticks of unsalted butter
- Lemon (To squeeze over the seafood)
- Tabasco or your personal favorite hot sauce
- 1 Tbs Vinegar
- 1 Tbs Accent Salt
- 4 bulbs of Garlic
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Minced Garlic
- Brown Sugar
If you’re reading this, you’ve either collected the ingredients or you’re having a sneak peek. In either case, let’s prep.
What cutlery are you going to need?
- Clear glass bowl
- Measuring spoons (optional)
- Frying Pan
- Spatula (for stirring)
Add the following seasoning into a clear bowl:
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Accent flavor (not needed but enhances flavor)
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- For the next step, add 3 bulbs of garlic into the blender, along with a quarter of an onion.
- (As Blove states, it is not necessary to add the onion, but it is recommended to get that iconic taste. If you’re new to seafood, we would suggest following this recipe to the T.)
- Blend this mixture on high speed for 15 seconds until the garlic is just cut up into little chunks.
- Add 4 sticks of unsalted butter into a frying pan on low heat, heat the butter till it is fully liquid.
- Add the minced garlic and onion into the frying pan along with a little ginger. Allow the mixture to heat on medium heat for 15 seconds, with occasional stirring.
- Add 1 tsp each of hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce into the frying pan along with the seasoning. Occasionally stir the concoction until the mixture is uniform.
- Bring the sauce to a boil and serve.
Note: These measurements were added by Blove to her preference. You are welcome to make any adjustments if you deem wise.
Another thing to note is that the current recipe contains a considerable amount of butter. It is, again, a personal preference and is subject to change.
Additional Comments: We would like to add that this recipe was an exceptionally large batch, and you are encouraged to scale down the tablespoon to a teaspoon if you are preparing the sauce for a single serving.
Who says seafood has to be difficult to cook? You can just prepare this one time and store it in your fridge. However, this is not recommended due to the large amount of butter. In any case, bookmark this recipe because it’s going to make your seafood experience even better.
It wraps up the debate on the best sauce for seafood. Whether your friends are coming over or it’s just you alone, this will do the trick, but it doesn’t stop there. Blove’s Sauce is the perfect sauce for all sorts of main courses like chicken, mutton, or even beef.
Tell us what you thought and if we forgot something in the comments below. Make sure you share your experiences with us and tell us if there are any more recipes you’d like us to cover.