We are always trying to adopt a healthier lifestyle, and if you are looking for something that can help you to achieve that healthy lifestyle then one way is by using the Hawkins pressure pan.
Best ways to thicken
Grab these compiled tricks to get that desired sauce consistency, not just for your pasta, but also for your dessert and get a bonus content that you will surely love!
A pressure pan can help you cook up healthy food items and can ultimately be an extremely good decision for you and your family. There are a number of Hawkins pressure cookers that you can buy. However, there is a range of pressure cookers that far exceeds the other variants in this brand.
Those four major pressure cookers as produced by the company Hawkins are the Hawkins Contura Hard Anodized Aluminium Pressure Cooker, 3 Liters, Black, the Hawkins HF7L Futura Hard Anodized Pressure Cooker, 7 Liter, Hawkins Classic Aluminium Pressure Cooker, 6.5 Liters, and Hawkins Contura Hard Anodized Induction Compatible Extra Thick Base Pressure.
All these pressure cookers are of an extremely high quality but these pressure cookers also have some variations within them which give one of the pressure cookers an advantage over the others. We will be discussing all the specific features of these pressure cookers in this best Hawkins pressure cooker review.
A Comparison of the Best Hawkins Cookers
There are a large number of dishes an individual can choose to prepare or cook with the help of a pressure cooker. Some of the dishes that one can cook with the help of a pressure cooker are rice, vegetable broth, oatmeal, various kinds of baby food, risotto, chili, sloppy joes, applesauce, stews, soups, and many others.
However, if you wish to make these dishes effectively and with a delicious outcome then it is important for you to use only the best and the most suitable pressure cooker for you and your family.
Currently, the company named Hawkins has some of the best pressure cookers that money can buy. And the best pressure cookers of Hawkins that you can get are mentioned below.
These are all the best pressure cookers that the company named Hawkins currently produces. Provided below are specific qualities like the Hawkins pressure cooker weight, the capacity, the material, and many other specific qualities of all these pressure cookers all in a table for easy comparison by our users.
||Hawkins Contura Hard Anodized Aluminium Pressure Cooker, 3 Liters, Black
||Hawkins HF7L Future Hard Anodized Pressure Cooker, 7 Liters
||Hawkins Classic Aluminium Pressure Cooker, 6.5 Liters||Hawkins Contura Hard Anodized Extra Thick Base Pressure Cooker
||1.5, 2, 3, 3.5, 4, and 6.5 Liters
||1.5, 3, 4, 5, 6.5, 8, 10, and 12 Liters
||3 and 5 Liters
|The Material of the Frame
||A hard anodized body with a stainless steel lid
||A non-corroding hard anodized surface
||The exterior is mirror polished
||A hard anodized body with an extra thick base
||Only 1 piece pressure cooker
||Only 1 piece pressure cooker
||Only 1 piece pressure cooker
||1 piece pressure cooker, a manual, a gasket, and a vent weight
|Other Special Features
||Compatible with a gas stove, has a black body which heats faster, does not reacts with food items, does not corrode, comes with sturdy handles, the lid is airtight and made up of steel, presence of steel clips on the lid, comes with a safety valve, has an overall curved body which enables easy stirring, The curved body of the pressure cooker also improves visibility and the easy removal of food items
||Comes with non-stick properties, has a shielded safety valve, comes with a long lasting gasket, includes a pressure lock safety lid, and has a handle that stays cool
||Compatible with a gas stove, 3.25 mm thick base, an improved overall pressure regulator, a safety lid that fits inside
||Compatible with an inductive stove, a thick base of 4.88 mm, an AISI 430 grade magnetic stainless steel plate attached to the thick base, a stainless steel lid, a round body for better visibility, easy stirring, and easy removal of food items
These are all the major points you should be aware of before deciding to purchase any of the Hawkins pressure cookers mentioned in the list above.
Apart from the table above, we will also be discussing the specific properties of these Hawkins pressure cookers in more detail here. The properties of all the major Hawkins pressure cookers are compared below in a detailed manner.
- The Color Variant: This variant of pressure cooker comes in a single color of black. This black color enables this pressure cooker to heat up more quickly and store more heat within it for a longer period of time
- The Volume or Size Variant: There are six different sizes or volume variants available for this pressure cooker. Those size or volume variants include the 1.5, 2, 3, 3.5, 4, and 6.5 liter variants. The 5 liter pressure cooker variant of this product is also the most commonly sold small pressure cooker
- The Body of the Pressure Cooker: The Hawkins pressure cooker comes with a rather impressive body design and structure. The curved design of the pressure cooker enables this pressure cooker to provide its users with enhanced visibility of food items, more ease in removal of the food items, and enhanced ease during the stirring of the food items.
The body of the pressure cooker is also made from a material of aluminium. The body of the pressure cooker further consists of a hard anodized body which is equipped with a stainless steel lid. This pressure cooker weighs around 1.91 kg
- The Corrosion or Reaction: The pressure cooker does not corrode when in contact with various elements in the environment. This pressure cooker further does not react with the food items in any way
- The Warranty Period: This pressure cooker produced by Hawkins comes with a total warranty of 5 years
- The Other Important Features: This pressure cooker further comes with sturdy handles and some airtight steel lids. Apart from both of these features, the pressure cooker also comes equipped with a steel clip on the lid and a safety valve.
- The Compatibility: This pressure cooker is only gas stove compatible.
- The Volume or Size Variant: This pressure cooker only comes in the size or volume variant of 7 liters
- The Body of the Pressure Cooker: It comes with handles that stay cool even while this pressure cooker is in use. Apart from that feature this pressure cooker also includes a pressure locked safety lid, a long-lasting gasket, and some shielded safety valves
The pressure cooker also weighs around 4.22 kg. The pressure cooker is also made from a hard anodized aluminum material
- The Corrosion or Reaction: The pressure cooker comes with a non-corroding hard anodized surface.
- The Other Important Features: This pressure cooker is also nonstick in nature
- The Color Variants: This pressure cooker comes only in a single color variant of silver
- The Volume or Size Variant: This pressure cooker is available in a total of eight volume or size variants. And those eight different volume or size variants of this pressure cooker are the 1.5 liters pressure cooker, the 3, 4, 5, 6.5, 8, 10, and 12 liters. This is also a commonly sold 5 liter pressure cooker.
- The Body of the Pressure Cooker: The pressure cooker is made from a material of aluminium but it further comes with an excellent and classic mirror polishing. This pressure cooker also has a base thickness of 3.25 mm which allows the pressure cooker to cook up meals in a matter of few minutes. This pressure cooker also weighs around a total of 2.61 kg
- The Compatibility: This pressure cooker is gas stove compatible
- The Other Important Features: This pressure cooker comes with an improved overall pressure regulator and safety lids that have an inside fitting
- The Warranty Period: The pressure cooker comes with a total warranty period of 5 years
- The Color Variant: This pressure cooker comes only in a single color variant and that color variant is black. This feature allows this pressure cooker to heat quickly and further capture that heat within itself for a longer period of time
- The Volume or the Size Variant: This pressure cooker comes in two different size or volume variants. And those two different sizes or volume variants are the 3 liters and the 5 liters variants. The 3 liter variant of this pressure cooker is also the most commonly sold 3 liter pressure cooker on the entire market
- The Body of the Pressure Cooker: The pressure cooker comes with a body that has rounded sides. These rounded sides of the pressure cooker provide its users with the added benefit of easier stirring, easy removal of food items, and enhanced visibility.
The pressure cooker also has a base that is around 4.88 mm thick. There is also an AISI 430 grade magnetic stainless steel plate which is attached to the extremely thick base of this pressure cooker. This extra thick base also enables this pressure cooker to heat up more quickly and further retain more heat for a longer period of time.
There is also a metallic rim at the mouth of the cooker for the purpose of safety. The weight of the pressure cooker is around a total of 2.27 kg. The pressure cooker is also made from aluminium material
- The Compatibility: This pressure cooker is compatible with an inductive stovetop
- The Other Important Features: This pressure cooker comes with a vent weight, a manual, and a gasket
- The Warranty Period: It comes with a total warranty period of 5 years
These are all the major points that you should know about the Hawkins pressure cookers that are the focus of this review.
Why Should You Use a Pressure Cooker?
First, we will be looking at some of the biggest benefits of using a pressure cooker. The specific benefits of using a pressure cooker are mentioned below.
Better Taste and More Nutrients
According to a number of different studies, it has been found that food cooked in a pressure cooker does not only taste better but further has more nutrients when compared to food cooked in other types of cookware.
An Energy Efficient Choice
When you choose to cook a meal in a pressure cooker you are actually saving a lot of valuable energy.
Less Time Consuming
According to a number of different studies, food cooked in a pressure cooker saves up to a total of 70% of precious time. This simply means that if you need to cook yourself something in a hurry then you can actually cook it in a pressure cooker in much less time than usual. This will prove very convenient for you in addition to saving you valuable time.
Keeps the Kitchen Cooler
You must have observed that it is significantly harder and more stressful to cook during summer months in comparison to winter. This is simply because of the fact that during summer months the temperature can become too hot due to heat waves, increased humidity, and other factors which might make your kitchen heat up more.
However, with the help of a pressure cooker, you can actually cook your meals easily during the summer months as a pressure cooker consumes less energy in comparison to other cookware.
Easy to Clean
This is one of the most obvious benefits of using any particular pressure cooker. Most of us are aware of the simple fact that a pressure cooker is comparatively easier to clean than other pieces of cookware.
Helps Preserve Your Food
Pressure cookers were actually designed with the aim of allowing users to store and preserve their food items. Because of this particular reason, some of the larger pressure cookers are also referred to as ‘canners’.
These are all the major benefits of using a pressure cooker. Now we will look at some of the major points that you should consider before going ahead and buying any kind of pressure cooker from any store or brand. The specific points you should consider before purchasing any particular pressure cooker are mentioned below.
Decide about the Technology
We are currently living in a digital world. And in this digital world, compared to past times we have access to many different kinds of superior technologies. These technologies are present in countless aspects of our lives so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that we now have more technologically advanced pressure cookers.
You now also have to make a choice whether you want a classic pressure cooker or if you would prefer to have a more technologically advanced pressure cooker.
Go Through the Manuals
Before you go ahead decide about the exact kind of pressure cooker you want it is also important for you to go through the various manuals of those pressure cookers. It is also suggested to make it a point to go through various trusted reviews of those pressure cookers before deciding which one of those pressure cookers you will buy.
Pick the Correct Size
There are a number of different pressure cookers available on the market. And because of that fact, you can also find a number of different pressure cookers on the market that range in terms of their capacity or size. Hence, it is important for you to consider the exact capacity of the pressure cooker that you wish to purchase.
Consider the Material
In the age of globalization, we can easily find various pressure cookers that are made up of different materials. And because of this fact, we suggest that you do thorough research before making up your mind regarding the kind of material you want your pressure cooker to consist of.
It is recommended that you not just look for a Hawkins stainless steel pressure cooker but further look into other pressure cookers that might be made up of different materials.
Go through the Finer Details
While deciding to buy any kind of pressure cooker, it is also important to go through various other details that might be related to the pressure cooker you are planning to buy. Some of those other finer details could be the warranty of the pressure cooker, its color, its visibility, its overall structure, its compatibility, ease of heating, or many other factors.
These are all the major points that you should keep in mind before deciding to purchase any kind of pressure cooker.
We have mentioned a number of different features and uses of the various Hawkins pressure cookers in this review. We have considered a total of four of the best pressure cookers that the company named Hawkins currently produces.
And after going through the entire review in detail it might have come across as obvious that each of these pressure cookers has advantages and disadvantages associated with it. So it can be quite hard to conclude which of these Hawkins pressure cookers you should go ahead and buy for yourself and your family.
But it can be safely said that if you wish to buy the perfect pressure cooker which is suitable for all your needs then it is important for you to be aware of those needs.
You should be aware of all the specific features that you would want your pressure cooker to have. Once you are aware of all the specific features that you would want in your ideal Hawkins pressure cooker then you can narrow down your choices of pressure cooker.