Let’s take a look at the Breville Sous Chef BFP 800xl -its advantages, functionalities, and disadvantages.
With a unique design and inimitable performance, the Breville bfp800xl Food Processors a quintessential product for every household and for small to medium size commercial kitchens.
From functionalities like cutting and slicing veggies/fruit in optimum sizes at rapid pace to incorporating a body that is made to last; this food processor is technological brilliance at its finest.
This particular breed of processor offers a wide feed chute making it convenient for users to put in fruit and vegetables without dicing them before hand. Moreover, with its razor-sharp 8 blades and discs attachments it means less of prep time and more time to do other things.
Among the detachable discs,one is adjustable disc and can be set to 24 different slicing options for making slices of varied thickness (from 0.3mm- to 0.8mm-at the thickest). The other discs,which come with the set, are a julienne disc, a changeable shredding disc and a whisking disc.
Apart from discs, the Breville Food Processor Sous Chef comes with blades which can flawlessly perform functions like kneading and mixing both dry and wet ingredients. It also has a general “S blade”which is micro-serrated and one mini-blade,which is commonly fitted in a mini-jar of this food processor.
Two other important attachments are the 16 cup large jar and 2.5 cup mini jar. The large jardelivers perfect processing for hearty bowls of soups and other ingredients while the smaller one is ideal for grinding and chopping small servings like nuts and sauces.
With an exceptional combination of cutting, slicing and mixing facilities plus a wonderfully wide feeding chute, it barely comes as a surprise that it bagged the top food processor award adjudicated by a leading American products reviewer!
Who the Breville food processor is for?
A perfect fit for people devoid of time! Thanks to its speedy and sturdy motor, multiple blades, and ease of storing – courtesy of jars that come with the set, this product is quite handy as you can instantly knead dough, mix ingredients and even whip cream for sinful desserts!
The long and short of it- If you see yourself as anuber cool party host with a huge spread on the table or maybe you are honing your skills to be a better chef, the Breville Food Processor Sous chef should be in your kitchen, period.
Key Features and benefits
- The base of the body of this processor is made with sturdy die-cast metal which increases the longevity of product.
- The Drive motor is highly effective with a security braking system.
- Rubber feet are non-skid in nature.
- BPA free accessories and parts.
- Count-down and count-up timer with LCD display allows you to set the required time for food processing.
- 2 different sized processing bowls (16 cup and 2.5 cup).
- Large feed chute allows you to feed fruit and veggies of all sizes and shapes.
- Safety system for feed chute doesn’t allow the motor to start unless the processing bowl, cover and the large pusher are locked correctly in the position.
- Small food pusher aids processing of small ingredients and also serves as a measuring cup.
- Large food pusher helps in feeding the ingredients into the wide chute.
- Silicon seal ensures that any kind of leakage is kept at bay while large volumes of fluids are being processed.
Are there any disadvantages associated ?
After going full hog and in considering every aspect, in spite of its wonderful features and unparalleled operation, this food processor is not an ideal choice if you are looking to befit for a fully-fledged commercial kitchen.
It is not suitable for a commercial kitchen because kneading large quantities of dough or performing large amounts of cutting and slicing seems tedious and time guzzling.
Considering the pros and cons of the Breville sous chef bfp800xl in totality, one thing is pretty clear, this product should be a part of your ultimate kitchen arsenal!
No second thoughts from us – “here- just take my money! “