Vitamix is one of those companies that are always raising the bar with the production of their new blenders and because of this reason, it is extremely important for an individual to always compare Vitamix models before deciding to purchase any of those blenders.
There are a number of benefits that you can get if you choose to use a Vitamix blender. But one of those biggest benefits is the fact that a Vitamix blender can help you set out on a healthier path. With the help of a blender that is produced by the Vitamix, you can produce various healthy food items like smoothies, dressing for salads, creams, butter, juice, and many other food items.
This can ensure that you and your entire family can achieve a more overall healthier lifestyle. And if you are currently planning on purchasing a Vitamix blender then you might have seen a number of options that are available to you. But chances are that you also might have gotten stuck at deciding between the Vitamix 750 and the Vitamix 7500.
Since the original release of both these blenders, there has been a rather strong battle going between the Vitamix 750 vs. 7500. And some of those Vitamix blender reviews say that Vitamix 750 is the better blender while some claim it to be the Vitamix 7500. And this is exactly what we will be looking at today. In this review, we will first compare both of these Vitamix blender models and then we will be looking at the specific features of both of these individual Vitamix blenders.
Vitamix 7500 vs. 750
Before moving on ahead we will be first looking at the difference between Vitamix 750 vs. 7500. And for the ease of comparison of all the readers, I have further formulated a comparison table for both these blenders. That comparison table is mentioned in the section below.
|Models||Vitamix 7500||Vitamix 750|
|Colors Available||Black, White, and Red||Red and Brushed Stainless Steel finish|
|The Blade Diameter||4 Inch||4 Inch|
|Total Height||17.5 Inch||17.4 Inch|
|Total Weight||12.5 lbs.||12.6 lbs.|
|The Cord Length||6 feet||6 feet|
|The Motor Power||2.2 Horsepower or 12 amps or 50/60 Hz||2.2 Horsepower or 12 amps or 50/60 Hz|
|Total Watts||1440 Watts||1440 Watts|
|Performable Functions||Blend, Heat, Cream, Chop, Churn, Grind, and many more functions||Blend, Heat, Cream, Chop, Churn, Grind, and many more functions|
|Total Warranty||7 Years||7 Years|
|The Dimensions||17.5 Inch x 9.4 Inch x 7.7 Inch||17.4 Inch x 9 Inch x 8.8 Inch|
|The Special Features||BPA free plastic used, Low profile container, 2 piece rubber lid, Easy grip handle, Thermal protection system, Radial cooling fan, Soft-grip controls, Illuminated control panel||BPA free plastic used, Low profile container, 2 piece Santoprene rubber lid, Easy grip handle, Thermal protection system, Radial cooling fan, Soft-grip controls, Illuminated control panel|
|The Settings Present||Variable Speed Control and 10 Variable Speeds||Variable Speed Control, 10 Variable Speeds, and 5 pre-programmed settings|
|Vibration Dampening Feature||Present||Present|
|Enhanced Airflow Management System||Present||Present|
|The Blender Jar||64 ounce||64 ounce|
|The Pulse Feature||Present||Present|
These are all the major differences that are present between both of these blenders named as Vitamix 7500 and Vitamix 750. Both of these blenders can be used to make smoothies, frozen desserts, puree, hot soups, and many other food items. Now, we will be looking at the features of both these blenders individually. This will allow us to judge the value of both of these blenders in a more detailed manner.
We will first be looking at the various specific features of the Vitamix Professional Series 750 blender. This blender is also known as the Vitamix Professional. And this blender is further one of the best blenders that were produced by the company Vitamix in their professional series. All the major specific features of this blender are mentioned below.
- The Color Options: Unlike the other blenders that are produced by the Vitamix, this blender only comes with two different color options. And those color options are red and the stainless steel brush finish. Both of these color options provide this blender with a more sleek and elegant design. This further ensures that this blender looks every bit as professional as possible.
- The Blade Diameter: The Vitamix Professional Series 750 also comes with a total blade diameter of 4 inches. This particular feature ensures that this blender is able to fulfill all your major and minor blending needs. With the help of this blender, you can perform a number of different functions. And some of those functions that you can perform with the help of this blender include blending, heating, creaming, chopping, churning, grinding, and many other different functions.
- The Dimensions: The Vitamix Professional Series 750 blender also comes with the impressive dimensions of 17.4 Inch x 9 Inch x 8.8 Inch. The blender further weighs only 12.6 lbs. and it also has a cord length of 6 feet. All these physical features of this particular blender ensure that, if you purchase this blender then, you can use this blender with an incredible amount of ease. This further ensures that you do not have to deal with any kind of hassle that might be related to the storing or space-related issues of this blender.
- The Motor Power: The Vitamix 750 comes with a very impressive motor power. And the motor power of this blender is 2.2 Horsepower. In terms of the number of blenders that are currently present in the market, the motor power of this blender falls towards the high-end side of the spectrum. This blender also has a total watt of 1440. Because of the impressive motor power of this blender, you can choose to create or make a number of different food items with the help of this blender. And some of the food items that you can try to make with the help of this blender include frozen dessert, smoothies, puree, hot soups, and many other food items.
- The Total Warranty Period: This blender also comes with a rather impressive total warranty period of 7 years. This warranty period is rather high in comparison to the warranty period that is provided by the other companies for their blenders or other electronic products. This fact also ensures that you get to use the uninterrupted services that are provided by the company Vitamix for a total period of 7 years.
- The Special Features: There are a number of different special features that are associated with this particular blender. And some of those special features that are present in this blender are thermal protection system, radial cooling fan, soft grip controls, an illuminated control panel, and many other features. However, one of the most important special features of this blender is the fact that this blender is made up of BPA free plastic. This feature further ensures that you and your entire family are not exposed to any kind of harmful chemical product.
- The Settings: The Settings are one of the most important parts of any particular blender. And the settings of this blender are very impressive and professional in its nature. This blender comes with 5 pre-programmed settings, a variable speed control, 10 variable speeds, and the pulse feature. It is important to stress the fact that this blender has the feature of the 5 pre-programmed settings. This feature is incredibly useful for professional chefs or individuals who frequently use their blenders and want their items to always be in a specific consistency. The 5 pre-programmed settings, thus, ensure that all users of this blender always get the food items that are of a specific consistency.
- The Blender Jar: The jar of this blender comes with a total volume of 64 ounces and has a number of other features too. Some of those other features that are present in the jar of this blender are the presence of 2 piece Santoprene rubber lid, easy grip handles, soft-grip controls, and many other features. All these features ensure that the blender jar is categorized as a low profile blender jar.
- The Noise Produced: The Vitamix 750 comes with a vibration dampening feature and an enhanced airflow management system. Both of these facts ensure that this blender produces as little noise as possible whenever it is in use.
These are all the major features that are present in the Vitamix Professional Series 750 blender.
In this section, we will now be looking at the specific features of the Vitamix 7500 blender. The features of this Vitamix 1440 watts blender are outlined below.
- The Color Options: The Vitamix 7500 comes in three different color options. And all those three different color options are the colors black, white, and red. All of these colors are very elegant and they further provide a rather sleek design to this particular blender.
- The Blade Diameter: This blender comes with a total blade diameter of 4 inches. This blade diameter is rather impressive. And this fact further ensures that this blender is able to fulfill all the blending needs of all its users. This blender can be used to perform a number of different functions. And some of those functions include blending, churning, chopping, grinding, creaming, heating, and many other functions.
- The Dimensions: This blender comes with the dimensions of 17.5 Inch x 9.4 Inch x 7.7 Inch. The cord length of this blender is also 6 feet. And the total weight of this blender is also 12.5 lbs. All these physical features of this blender ensure that if you choose to buy this blender then you can use this blender with an incredible amount of ease and freedom.
- The Motor Power: The Vitamix 7500 blender does not in any way lacks in terms of its motor power. This blender comes with an impressive motor power of 2.2 Horsepower. The watt of this blender is also 1440 watts. And in terms of blenders that currently exist in the market, this motor power of 2.2 Horsepower is very impressive. Because of this particular feature, any individual can choose to make a number of different food items with the help of this blender. And some of the food items that can be made with the help of this blender include frozen dessert, hot soups, puree, smoothies, and many other food items.
- The Total Warranty Period: This blender also comes with an impressive total warranty period of 7 years. This fact goes to show the kind of faith that Vitamix has in its blenders. And because of this feature, any individual can also choose to avail the benefits of the continued services of the Vitamix Company for a total period of 7 years.
- The Special Features: There are also a number of special features that are present in the Vitamix 7500. And some of those special features include a radial cooling fan, thermal protection system, illuminated control panel, soft-grip controls, and the presence of BPA free plastic in the entire blender.
- The Settings: The Vitamix 7500 comes with a variable speed control and 10 variable speed settings. This blender also comes with the pulse feature. This is one of the biggest differences between both of the different Vitamix models of the Vitamix 750 and the Vitamix 7500. The settings on the Vitamix 7500 are not that professional in approach but this blender is still quite suitable to be used in any kind of home environment.
- The Blender Jar: The jar of this blender can be categorized as a low profile blender jar. And this is because of the fact that this blender comes with a total volume of 64 ounces, the presence of a two piece rubber lid, easy grip handle, and a soft-grip control. The blade that is present in the jar of this blender is also made with a material of stainless steel. This Vitamix stainless steel blade ensures that the quality of the blade lasts for a longer duration of time.
- The Noise Produced: The Vitamix 7500 comes with the two important features of vibration dampening and enhanced airflow management system. The presence of both of these features ensures that this blender makes a minimum amount of noise while in use.
These are all the major features of the Vitamix 7500 blender.
After going through all the features and the important points that we have mentioned in this Vitamix 750 vs. 7500 review, you must now have a clear mind about the functions of both these Vitamix blenders. However, it is also important for you to know that both of these blenders have their own pros and cons. Hence, it is first important for you to know about your own blending needs and then pick a blender that is more suitable to the blending needs of you and your family.
If you are looking for a blender that is more professional in terms of its settings and use then you should go for the Vitamix Professional Series 750 but if you are looking for a blender that you need for more relaxed and personal use then you can also consider buying the Vitamix 7500. It is important for you to remember that this decision depends entirely upon your own blending needs and requirements.