Last Updated Jan 2021 – Vitamix is a company that always raises the bar with the production of each new blender in their line, so it is extremely important for anyone thinking of purchasing one to compare Vitamix models before deciding on any of their blenders.
There are a number of benefits to choosing a Vitamix blender. One of those biggest benefits is the fact that a Vitamix blender can help you set out on a healthier path. With the help the blenders that are produced by the Vitamix brand, you can make various healthy food items like smoothies, dressing for salads, creams, butter, juice, and many others.
This can ensure that you and your entire family achieves a healthier overall lifestyle. If you are currently planning on purchasing a Vitamix blender then you might have seen there are a number of options available to you. But chances are also that you might have gotten stuck deciding between the Vitamix 750 and the Vitamix 7500.
Since the original release of both these blenders, there has been a rather strong debate going on in the blender community between the Vitamix 750 vs. 7500. Some of the Vitamix blender reviews say that Vitamix 750 is the better blender while some claim it the Vitamix 7500 is king. So this is exactly what we will be looking at today. In this review, we will first compare both of these Vitamix blender models and then we will dive deeper into specific features of both of these individual Vitamix blenders.
Vitamix 7500 vs. 750
Before moving ahead we will first look at the difference between Vitamix 750 vs. 7500. For the ease of comparison by our readers, I have further formulated a comparison table for both these blenders. The comparison table is below.
|Models||Vitamix 7500||Vitamix 750|
|Colors Available||Black, White, and Red||Red and Brushed Stainless Steel finish|
|The Blade Diameter||4 Inch||4 Inch|
|Total Height||17.5 Inch||17.4 Inch|
|Total Weight||12.5 lbs.||12.6 lbs.|
|The Cord Length||6 feet||6 feet|
|The Motor Power||2.2 Horsepower or 12 amps or 50/60 Hz||2.2 Horsepower or 12 amps or 50/60 Hz|
|Total Watts||1440 Watts||1440 Watts|
|Performable Functions||Blend, Heat, Cream, Chop, Churn, Grind, and many more functions||Blend, Heat, Cream, Chop, Churn, Grind, and many more functions|
|Total Warranty||7 Years||7 Years|
|The Dimensions||17.5 Inch x 9.4 Inch x 7.7 Inch||17.4 Inch x 9 Inch x 8.8 Inch|
|The Special Features||BPA free plastic used, Low profile container, 2 piece rubber lid, Easy grip handle, Thermal protection system, Radial cooling fan, Soft-grip controls, Illuminated control panel||BPA free plastic used, Low profile container, 2 piece Santoprene rubber lid, Easy grip handle, Thermal protection system, Radial cooling fan, Soft-grip controls, Illuminated control panel|
|The Settings||Variable Speed Control and 10 Variable Speeds||Variable Speed Control, 10 Variable Speeds, and 5 pre-programmed settings|
|Vibration Dampening Feature||Present||Present|
|Enhanced Airflow Management System||Present||Present|
|The Blender Jar||64 ounce||64 ounce|
|The Pulse Feature||Present||Present|
These are all the major differences that are present between the Vitamix 7500 and Vitamix 750 blenders. Both of these blenders can be used to make smoothies, frozen desserts, puree, hot soups, and many other food items. Now we will look at the features of both these blenders individually. This will allow us to judge the value of both of these blenders in a more detailed manner.
We will first be looking at the various specific features of the Vitamix Professional Series 750 blender. This blender is also known as the Vitamix Professional. This blender is further known as one of the best blenders that are produced by the company Vitamix in their professional series. All the major and specific features of this blender are mentioned below.
- The Color Options: Unlike the other blenders that are produced by the Vitamix, this blender only comes with two different color options. And those color options are red and the stainless steel brush finish. Both of these color options provide the blender with a more sleek and elegant design. This ensures that this blender looks every bit as professional as possible.
- The Blade Diameter: The Vitamix Professional Series 750 also comes with a total blade diameter of 4 inches. This particular feature ensures that this blender is able to fulfill all your major and minor blending needs. With the help of this blender, and these blades, you can perform a number of different functions. Some of the functions of this blender include blending, heating, creaming, chopping, churning, grinding, and many other different functions.
- The Dimensions: The Vitamix Professional Series 750 blender also comes with impressive dimensions of 17.4 Inch x 9 Inch x 8.8 Inch. The blender further weighs only 12.6 lbs. and has a cord length of 6 feet. All the physical features of this particular blender ensure that if you purchase this blender then you can use it with an incredible amount of ease. The convenient dimensions and cord length of this blender make sure that you do not have to deal with any kind of hassle related to storing or other space-related issues.
- The Motor Power: The Vitamix 750 comes with very impressive motor power. The motor power of this blender is 2.2 Horsepower. In comparison to other blenders currently present on the market, the motor power of this blender falls towards the high-end side of the spectrum. This blender also has a total watt of 1440. Because of the impressive motor power of this blender, you can choose to create or make a vast number of different food items with the help of this blender. Some of the food items that you can successfully make with the help of this blender include frozen dessert, smoothies, puree, hot soups, and many others.
- The Total Warranty Period: This blender also comes with a rather impressive total warranty period of 7 years. This warranty period is rather high in comparison to the warranty period provided by other companies for their blenders or other electronic products. This fact also ensures that you get to enjoy unlimited repair service provided by the company Vitamix for a total period of 7 years.
- The Special Features: There are a number of different special features that are associated with this particular blender. Some of the special features present in this blender are a thermal protection system, radial cooling fan, soft grip controls, an illuminated control panel, and many other features. However, one of the most important special features of this blender is the fact that this blender is made with BPA free plastic. This feature further ensures that you and your family are not exposed to any kind of harmful chemical product.
- The Settings: The Settings are one of the most important parts of any particular blender. And the settings of this blender are very impressive and professional in nature. This blender comes with 5 pre-programmed settings, a variable speed control, 10 variable speeds, and the pulse feature. It is important to stress the fact that this blender has a great feature of 5 pre-programmed settings. This feature is incredibly useful for professional chefs or individuals who frequently use their blenders and want certain items to always be at a specific consistency. The 5 pre-programmed settings thus ensure that all users of this blender will always get their food items at the consistency they prefer.
- The Blender Jar: The jar of this blender comes with a total volume of 64 ounces and has a number of other features too. Some of the other features present in the jar of this blender are a 2 piece Santoprene rubber lid, easy grip handles, soft-grip controls, and many other features. All these features ensure that the blender jar is categorized as a low profile blender jar.
- The Noise Produced: The Vitamix 750 comes with a vibration dampening feature and an enhanced airflow management system. Both of these facts ensure that this blender produces as little noise as possible whenever it is in use.
These are all the major features that are present in the Vitamix Professional Series 750 blender.
In this section, we will now be looking at the specific features of the Vitamix 7500 blender. The features of this Vitamix 1440 watts blender are outlined below.
- The Color Options: The Vitamix 7500 comes in three different color options. Those three different color options are the colors black, white, and red. All of these colors are very appropriate and they further provide a rather nice look for this particular blender.
- The Blade Diameter: This blender comes with a total blade diameter of 4 inches. This blade diameter is rather impressive. And this fact further ensures that this blender is able to fulfill all the blending needs of all its users. This blender can be used to perform a number of different functions. Some of those functions include blending, churning, chopping, grinding, creaming, heating, along with many other functions.
- The Dimensions: This blender comes with the dimensions of 17.5 Inch x 9.4 Inch x 7.7 Inch. The cord length of this blender is also 6 feet. And the total weight of this blender is also 12.5 lbs. All the physical features of this blender ensure that if you choose to buy this blender then you can use this blender with an incredible amount of ease and freedom.
- The Motor Power: The Vitamix 7500 blender does not in any way lack in terms of its motor power. This blender comes with an impressive motor power of 2.2 Horsepower. The watt of this blender is also 1440 watts. And in terms of blenders that currently exist on the market, this motor power of 2.2 Horsepower is very impressive. Because of this particular feature, any individual can choose to make a vast number of different food items with the help of this blender. Some of the food items that can be made with the help of this blender include frozen dessert, hot soups, puree, smoothies, and many other food items.
- The Total Warranty Period: This blender also comes with an impressive total warranty period of 7 years. This fact goes to show the kind of faith that Vitamix has in its blenders. Because of this feature, any individual also has the benefits of continual service from the Vitamix Company for a total period of 7 years.
- The Special Features: There are also a number of special features that are present in the Vitamix 7500. Some of those special features include a radial cooling fan, thermal protection system, illuminated control panel, soft-grip controls, and the presence of BPA free plastic in the entire blender.
- The Settings: The Vitamix 7500 comes with a variable speed control and 10 variable speed settings. This blender also comes with the pulse feature. This is one of the biggest differences between the different Vitamix models, the Vitamix 750 and the Vitamix 7500. The settings of the Vitamix 7500 are not that useful for a professional approach but this blender is still quite suitable to be used in any kind of home environment.
- The Blender Jar: The jar of this blender can be categorized as a low profile blender jar. This is because of the fact that this blender comes with a total volume of 64 ounces, the presence of a two-piece rubber lid, easy grip handle, and a soft-grip control. The blade that is present in the jar of this blender is also made with stainless steel. This Vitamix stainless steel blade ensures that the quality of the blade lasts for a longer duration of time.
- The Noise Produced: The Vitamix 7500 comes with two important features, namely vibration dampening and enhanced airflow management system. The presence of both of these features ensures that this blender makes a minimum amount of noise while in use.
These are all the major features of the Vitamix 7500 blender.
After going through all the features and the important points we have mentioned in this Vitamix 750 vs. 7500 review, we hope you are clearer about the functions of both these Vitamix blenders. However, it is also important to remember that both of these blenders have their own pros and cons. Hence, it is first important for you to figure out your own blending needs and then pick the blender that is more suitable to the blending needs of you and your family.
If you are looking for a blender that is more professional in terms of its settings and use then you should go for the Vitamix Professional Series 750 but if you need a blender for more relaxed and personal use then you should consider buying the Vitamix 7500. It is important for you to remember that this decision depends entirely upon your own blending needs and requirements.